
Mal and I out to dinner before the session. We had lots of fun in Indy. I am sad that this was my last year!
Ok so I know this was over a month ago and is out of order but I just wanted to put it on here because it is one of my proudest moments. (Sorry the picture is this way I couldn't figure out how to rotate it.....so just tilt your head :) ) This is me getting my American FFA Degree, the highest degree in the FFA.
3 comments:
Hi Jena! I saw your blog on Lana's and I just wanted to say hey! Your christmas stuff is so cute! Do you mind if I add you?! Talk to ya later...
Hey Jena! I am so excited that you are a blogger. Your blog is way cute too! I am so jealous you met Taylor Swift, I love her.
JENA MAE!!! Just wanted to say Hi! By the way cute header, I wonder how you did it! :-)
Post a Comment