Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jenaology



Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your namefollowed by "ology".

***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?*CafeRio Ranch, or home made ranch
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?*Outback Steakhouse
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?*Pizza
What are your pizza toppings of choice?*Canadian bacon and lots of cheese!
What do you like to put on your toast?*butter or peanut butter, depends on the day

***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house?*Four
What color is your cell phone?*Black

***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?*right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?* My Gallbladder
What was the last heavy item you lifted?* My dads motorbike (I love that thing)
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?* Yes one time in cheer...gotta love stunting.

************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?* Yeah it would be nice so I could plan accordingly, but then I would worry about it if I really did know.

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?* I wouldn't change it, just add another N so people would stop calling me Gina!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?* NO!

************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?* I have too many to count!
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?* A couple months ago...speeding.
Last person you talked to?* Heather
Last person you hugged?*Heather

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?*Summer! I love the SUN
Holiday?*Christmas
Day of the week?*Friday!
Month?*June

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?*My sister, and her hubby!
Mood?*Tired! My mom is just so loud in the mornings!
What are you listening to?*Jon and Kate plus 8...I love that show!
Watching?*John and Kate..
Worrying about?*Finals...so stressful

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?*The bathroom?? I haven't left yet!
What's the last movie you saw?*Seven Pounds
Do you smile often?*Yes
Sleeping Alone Tonight?*Yes.

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone?*Most of the time unless my phone doesn't ring..which happens all the time.
Its four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?*One of my friends from high school who just needs to talk!
If you could change your eye color what would it be?*I don't know more blue...
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?*Fresh Lime!
Do you own a digital camera?*yes.
Do you have a pet fish?*No, I always did when I was little though
Favorite Christmas song(s)* Song for a Winters Night/And the Angels Cried
What's on your wish list for your birthday?*No idea, I usually don't have one for my b-day because it is right after Christmas...
Can you do push ups?*Yes
Can you do a chin up?*maybe a half of one
Does the future make you more nervous or excited?*Both..can't wait to finish school, but nervous for the next step!
Do you have any saved texts?*No
Ever been in a car wreck?*Yes
Do you have an accent?*NO
What is the last song to make you cry?*I don't know it has happened in a while!
Plans tonight?*Babysitting the Sorenson kids!
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?*Yeah but it probably really wasn't rock bottom!
Name 3 things you bought yesterday.*Headbands, basketball shorts, and baby clothes!Have you ever been given roses?*Yes!
Current worry?*Is the economy going to turn around, and can a really do a triatholon?
Current hate right now?* Not having enough time or money!
Met someone who changed your life?* Yes lots.
How will you bring in the New Year?*I am sure I will end up at some crazy party...I hate new years.
What song represents you?* Currently~The best days of your life! Kellie Pickler
Name three people who might complete this?*? Michelle, Kelsey, and Jordan
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?*No--
Do you have any tattoos/piercings?*Piercings. Ears.
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?*I don't know probably not!
Would you be a pirate?*Nope
What songs do you sing in the shower?*Whatever is playing on my ipod or on the radio.
Ever had someone sing to you?*Yes.
When did you last cry?* On thursday, when I was in the hospital! Not fun...
Are you afraid of being alone?*Yes, I am a bit of a scardy cat!
Do you like to cuddle?*Yes. Always.
Have you held hands with anyone today?*Nope.
Who was the last person you took a picture of?* Jaxon.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?* Britney Spears, Backstreet Boys, Nsync. I loved them!
Do you believe in staying close with your ex?*No!!!
Are most of the friends in your life new or old?*Mostly old..I have the best friends from high school. All though I have made new friends and I love them too.
Do you like pulpy orange juice?*Um...not so much
What is something your friends make fun of you for? One time I saw this really cute bag, and i said "this bag screams Jena" I will never live it down. I hate it!
I tag Mindy, Katie, Wendy, Chelle, Kels, Jordan..who ever wants to do this!

2 comments:

*Lana* said...

So.. how are finals? When are they? I might want to go to provo with you next week when you go take your final.. let me know what day you have it. Love ya Gina!

The Jarretts said...

Loserpants!! I've never known so much about you :)