Sunday, May 10, 2009

What a Week!





This week has been so busy, but so great! I went down to St. George for a student council retreat. It was a ton of fun! I met lots of fun people and I am really looking forward to the upcoming school year. On saturday we had a bridal shower for my best friend Heather! It was so much fun! She is so funny, we seriously laughed all day! Then we went and played at the tumbling gym! It is our favorite thing to do! Really no matter what we are doing we have the best time! As you can see I have had a lot going on, but now I don't really have a lot going on...what am I going to do with all my spare time. Sleep perhaps? :) Thats all for now!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun times! Enjoy your break! We'll be busy soon enough!

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

You guys are freaks!!! That is all I have to say! :)