Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Best Friends Wedding....

Once again..all of us fighting for the bouquet...to bad the twelve year old got it!

Just a fun picture with my pretty flowers!

The Girls! Love them!


My very best friend and I!



The happy couple! Couldn't ask for a better guy for my BFF!



Weddings, Weddings, Weddings...Crazy that I had two of them within the same week! So exciting! I was a bridesmaid at Heather's wedding which was so much fun! I am so happy for her and Tyson. They had such a wonderful Day! So glad I got to be apart of it!

2 comments:

Leslie Moon Face said...

So Cute! yay Peather and Jess! :) and you look so dang cute you cute thing you.

Chito & Michelle said...

Oh so cute! Im sad I couldn't be there but Heather looks so happy and beautiful and so do you! Love and miss you lots and lots!