skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Had a Great Trip...see you next FALL!!
Wow, what a great weekend I had, I got lots of time in the great outdoors! I love the fall, I could have fall year round. (well maybe) So on Saturday Hayley, Lynsee, Kelsey, Clint, Josh, and I loaded up the 4-wheelers, grabbed some snacks and headed up snake creek for a GREAT ride. The leaves were beautiful. I am so lucky to live in such a stunning valley! We had so much fun, and then we all met up at josh's and had tinfoil dinners, which contained all homegrown vegtables....thanks josh! Then on Sunday I went hiking with Michelle, and the kids! We hiked up to Stewart Falls. It was also stunning. The colors were awesome! It was a great hike too. Perfect for a Sunday Afternoon. Hope you like the pictures! I just couldn't choose what ones to use so you get them all! Enjoy the fall weather it might not last long! :(
1 comment:
Your pictures are way cute! The leaves are so pretty right now. Did you do that on scrapblog?
Post a Comment