Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

All I can say is I have the BEST cohort! We really do have such a great time! We decided to dress up this week for the college's dress up day! (When I say we decided I really mean I made them dress up to support student government) They are so great! I am going to miss them all when we are in field! Teresa won the best costume (bird lady) contest! With Lindsey, or should I say Stacey in second! It was a fun day! Thanks for dressing up gals!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Jena May! How did I not know you had a bloggity blog blog?! Ooo it makes me happy cuz now I can cyber-stalk you :D I miss your face! When are you going to come to Salt Lake and have lunch with me and Miss Lily and catch me up on ur life? It should be soon!!! luvs, Eva