Thursday, December 17, 2009

One more down!

The crew at the Ed psych fair. Gotta love that extra credit!

So much work to be done! We sent this picture to our fifth grade class, to let them know we would rather be with them than taking finals!




The good news is THE SEMESTER IS OVER, the bad news is: I have to go back in three weeks! Just kidding, I really am loving school. My classes are great and I love the girls and ladies in the cohort! We have a good time no matter what we do! This is me when I completed my Junior Teacher Work Sample....a.k.a. a really large assignment. The other picture is of my awesome field partner Teresa Segura....a.k.a. Mrs. Seguro! There is also a group picture, not everyone is in it though! :( Looking forward to a little break however!

1 comment:

Tyler and Sara said...

Good Job! I think you look super cute in your beanies! Can't wait to see you in a few days!