This past weekend I stayed with the Sorenson kids on Friday night. I don't know if any of you know this or not, but I get bored easily so we made sure to stay busy for the 24 hours I was with them. On Friday night we tried to go bowling, but the bowling alley was packed! So the kids settled for dinner at the Dairy Keen. Then we went home and watched "Where The Wild Things Are" and went to bed. The next morning was the big egg hunt at the event center, so we went. I don't know that I will ever go again....there were so many kids there! Crazy! After that my fabulous mom had the kids over to dye Easter eggs. They loved it. They each dyed a dozen eggs. It was one big mess. But we had fun! Mitchie loved it too! I had a good weekend I sure do love these kids...
How To: Store Kids Clothes
10 years ago





2 comments:
Fun! you can come entertain me for 24 hours. I will allow that. ;)
Thanks!! The kids had a blast and keep talking about all the fun at the Sulsers with Big Al, Shirley and Josh! You are amazing and we love you!
Post a Comment