Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bear Lake With the Ladies!





Well for our last summer Hoorah! We packed up and headed to Lava Hot Springs and Bear Lake for the weekend! It was so much fun! I didn't want to come home. We spent a lot of time doing absolutely nothing! Ah...it was perfect! We went to the mineral pools at Lava, which was way cool. I can't wait to go back. Then we headed to bear lake, there we spent lots of time just playing in the sun! One of the nights we went to "Pickleville Playhouse" it was hysterical. I highly recommend it. Here are a few quotes from the trip...
"Did I say it? I didn't want too!"
"Denise are you angry?"
"Why aren't you barfing right now?"
"That idea just crawled into my ear and murdered my brain cells."
"I am gymnastical"
Also we can't forget our favorite game of five crown...It was a great girls trip! Can't wait to do it again! :)



1 comment:

Brad and Britt said...

Cousin---how did I NOT KNOW you had a blog!!! I am glad to now know! Lets blog stalk each other now!