Thursday, November 11, 2010

November = Time to Be THANKFUL

I am aware I am behind in my blogging but I just wanted to quickly blog about a few things that I am thankful for...

1. I am thankful for my job...I never thought that I could love 23 students as much as I do! They are so cute, crazy at times, but I wouldn't trade any of them. They make it worth it. It is weird how so quickly I became attached. I don't look forward to the end of the year. I am also thankful for a great work environment! I love my job!

2. I am thankful for the weekends....I now understand the value of an empty Saturday and Sunday! I would lose my sanity if I did not have my weekends. I need at least one day I can wear my sweats all day! :)

3. I am thankful for friends, who know when I need an out. It is easy to just come home and not go out, but luckily I have friends who drag me out! :)

4. Last I am thankful for my family. Not only my immediate family but also my extended family. I really am so lucky to have a large amount of family so close! I realized how lucky I am as we all piled into my grandmas for homemade chili and scones on Halloween, a tradition that has been alive as long as I have. I don't ever want that too change!

It really is easy to get caught up in all of the negative things taking place, and I forget to look at all the little things I have in my life that I really am thankful for. That is all for now. I am sure there is more to come! :)

No comments: