Saturday, January 24, 2009

Celebrating 2 Decades!

Early birthday celebration at our favorite PF Changs!
We made the cute waiter take our picture....he loved us!




My favortie "funfetti" birthday cake! Oakley and I loved licking the frosting off the candles! :) (more oak than me though!)




Me and adorable little oakley!



Family dinner at Chili's!






The BEST desseret ever! Chocolate Molten Cake






Me and my sista you can tell by the look in her eyes how much she loves it when I make her take pictures with me!!!
My Birthday was very close to MLK day so we had a four day celebration! It was so fun! thanks to sara for letting us come up and play! We had a blast....like we always do. Whenever we get together we think of a million things we are going to do and then we always get about half of them done before we are out of time! Oh well! Thanks to jordan and cass, for having an early Birthday with me, we had planned for more to be there but it just doesn't work out when we are all over the state! All in all I had an amazing birthday! But I am sure next year will be even better! HA HA 21 baby!





4 comments:

Tyler and Sara said...

So mad that you put the "ugly" picture on! Thanks alot--j/k. I tended Oakley last night and she asked where you were. She loves you alot. Today at the Hillclimbs Tyler showed her she could ride this wagon she had to put all her sand/snow toys in down the ramp on the race trailer. I will get some pictures up soon. It was a hoot! Hope you had a fun weekend.

rachel and brady said...

Happy 21st Birthday! Looks like you had a good one!

Katie said...

You are so adorable! I'm glad you had a great birthday--you deserve it! We still need to celebrate!

Tyler and Sara said...

Hey thanks for the advice tonight. You really should be a counselor or something like that. Have a fun weekend!