- Transferred to UVU from USU and loving it!
- Worked at an Elementary school, learned a lot about myself!
- Passed the PRAXIS Test....barely :)
- Learned how to sew...Thanks Mindy
- Received my American FFA Degree, thanks to my Dad!!
- Went to Disneyland for the first time since I was four or five
- Bought way to many movies! Its an addiction.
- Ate at the Steak n' Shake in INDY!
- Went 80's dancing....once is good enough for me.
- Cut a perfect Christmas tree. (Well at least I think so..)
- Spent lots of quality time with the fam! (bros, sis, cousins, aunts, uncles, the whole crew!)
- Made a huge slip-n-slide at the school, and played on it for hours :)
- Put a few to many miles on my car!
- Voted for my first time!
- Worked lots.
- Wrecked my pedal bike...thanks to linz for rescuing me!
- Went to at least three concerts....I love them!
- Completed two semesters of school!
- Learned how to drive a dirt bike...it took lots of practice!
- Went to Bear Lake for the first time.
- Was in too many parades!
- Had some awesome GNO's!
I can't believe the year is over. It was such a great year, of course this isn't everything I did but the ones that stick out the most. I hope this new year is as good as the last! Hope you all have an amazing new year too!





6 comments:
Glad to see Bear Lake ma;de the list! You can thank me later! :)
You are only young once! Enjoy all the fun you are having. We are SOOOOO glad you tranfered to UVU we love you and especially all that you do.
It looks as if you were busy. :) I'm so glad I have a new blog friend... You are so cute!
Oh Jena!! Your blog is so cute, I could use some pointers ha ha! Love it!! Almost as much as I love you!
Thanks for the fun weekend. I hope you had as much fun as I did. I love when you guys come to visit!
hey jena girl! your blog is super cute i love it! and that picture of you and taylor swift is freakin awesome!!! i'm so jealous i absolutely love love love her!
Post a Comment