



Well I have the best friends in the whole world! We were nick-named the Dirty Dozen, and it has stuck ever since! So all of my friends came into town a couple weekends ago, and my parents were out of town so we decided to have a PARTY! Just what we do best! We had some amazing DEW burgers, campfire, and lots of CHIT-CHATTING! It was so much fun and just what I needed! P.S. Not really sure why it cut of the edges of the pics but I will work on fixing that :)





3 comments:
I love these pictures! We all look great-oh and by the way, your blog layout just screams JENA!
I think you guys should call me and then we could be the thirsty thirteen.. HAHA J/K, although I am jealous of your fun parties.
jena you always are having so much fun,i love your pics jayne
Post a Comment