Life has been a little crazy the past few weeks! I finished another semester of school, and it feels great! For our student sucess class we had a birthday party for shad and I suprised him with the game of "This is your life" I brought lots of different things that represented him, and this picture is him sporting his FFA jacket....it doesn't fit as well as it once did! I also went to Lana's graduation. It was awesome! Not a lot of new and exciting events in my life just can't wait for summer...IF it will ever come!
How To: Store Kids Clothes
10 years ago





3 comments:
You aren't the only one looking forward to summer! Cute pictures and fun memories. I am so excited about Fall.
Whatever Jena, you said your life hasn't been that exciting... HELLO!! my graduation was as exciting as it comes! As soon as summer comes we are at Seven Peaks every day! Don't get a job that you have to work every day, k?
You BETTER be coming to Heather's shower on Saturday!!!
Post a Comment