Sunday, July 19, 2009

My first trip to POWELL!!!!

Rainbow Bridge....one of the seven wonders ya know!
Lake Powell baths are my favorite! And we make excellent shampoo girls!

It was so hot we were in the water constanly!


Cooking Dinner and enjoying the A.C.



I couldn't have asked for a better summer vacation! I also can't believe that I have lived for twenty years, and never experienced lake powell! CRAZY! We spent a week on the lake! We did all sorts of fun stuff, and never had a dull moment! Thanks to Jordan, and her family for taking me! I will never forget it!




3 comments:

rachel and brady said...

Fun! Powell is the best! Looks like you had a great first trip there!

Serket said...

Hello. I found your blog by doing a search for Lake Powell. I just got back from a trip last night and I did a post about it.

I also think it is interesting that you have a picture from a Bees game, because I went to the July 4th game.

jayne said...

jena do you know how darn cute you are. love aunt jayne