Sunday, July 19, 2009

Camping and all if its many suprises! :)

What can I say great minds think a like!



I so didn't want to go camping! My family was up there and they wanted me to come straight up when I got home from Lake Powell. Boy am I glad I did! I got the best news ever! I was so excited I couldn't stop yelling! It was too funny. We are so excited for the baby and can't wait til it gets here. Can it be February yet? :)


2 comments:

fasdfasdsadf said...

oh my gosh how exciting!! FEBURARY IS THE BEST MONTH!! Izabelle's birthday is the 8th hahaha :)Tell them CONGRATS from us!

Wendy said...

Can't wait to go camping with you. I will even get a matching hoodie if you will take me!! Thanks for sleeping with the kids on the tramp last night. They had a GREAT Time!!