Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Busy Busy Busy





















Holy crap summer is almost over! I start school in two weeks from today I don't know if I am ready for it yet...I guess I will have to be! So this Month has been crazy busy packed with lots of fun. Here are a few things I have been up to...
  • Went camping with the family! (A few times)
  • Put 300 miles on my scooter...just can't get enough of it!
  • Made a quick road trip to St. George to see Lady A!
  • Had lots of fun at the fair. ( But not as much fun as I did when I was younger)
  • Went to the Kimball Arts Arts Festival...thank you holly! :)
  • Went on a student government retreat!
  • Been in three parades...one more to go
  • Went boating a few times





Here is what is left to do before school starts! :)

  • Float the Provo River
  • Float the canal...is that still legal?
  • Make it to seven peaks one last time
  • Have a girls weekend
  • Do some school shopping

1 comment:

Leslie Moon Face said...

You are just so dang cute! sounds like a fabulous summer!