Blogger Award
So Mindy tagged me in the blogger award almost a month ago! Yup I am awesome, but here it is! Thanks Mind, you are the best!
Amazing Blogger award
Terms of this award: must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave you this award, and pass it on to 10 wonderful bloggers.
1. I am a nervous Nellie, I worry about anything and everything. I wish I wasn't this way, but sometimes it is a good thing!
2. I hate clutter! It makes me crazy, I can't focus when there is clutter around.
3. I just learned how to fly fish this summer, and I am loving it! (Ok so I have only been one time, but I am dying to go again!)
4. I am teaching second grade at Midway Elementary starting August 26! I am so excited and nervous, and very very anxious! It is going to be an adventure for sure, but I can' t wait to get started.
5. I love camping with my family and friends. It is something my family has always done since I was a baby. I don't know a summer without camping. I hope I never know either! :)
6. I am going to be an aunt in September! I can't wait, she is going to be the cutest little girl ever! Spoiled too! Our family is so excited and can't wait for her to get here!
7. One of my favorite treats to eat is movie theatre popcorn and hot tamales!
8. I have the most incredible family! I can't imagine life not being surrounded by family! I am so grateful for my parents especially, I couldn't have accomplished half of what I have in my life without them. Same goes to Sara, Tyler, and Josh!
9. I am a movie junky. The end.
10. I love seven peaks. I would go everyday if I had the time. I think I love the sun, more than seven peaks!
Now I tag...Lana, Sara, Leslie, Jordan, Jami, Kelsey, Michelle, Wendy and anyone who wants to do this! :)
How To: Store Kids Clothes
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment