I pulled that worm out of the fish! So crazy!
My favorite thing about July is West Fork camping and fishing with the family! It is something that my family has always done since, well, forever really. Whenever I go out there I have so many memories from my childhood of being with my family and friends! This year Lynsee decided to join, which I am so glad she did! We got to camp on Friday, set up, had dinner, and played some cabin rummy! Another family tradition! We then squished into our bunk beds! :) The next morning we went fishing with my brother and dad. That was an adventure for sure! We weren't fishing so we just played on the shore. It was my job to hold the fish after my dad caught them. (just like when I was a little kid!) We also skipped rocks for literally half an hour! So entertaining. After fishing we headed back to camp for some more game playing! It was a great weekend. Can't wait to do it again...good thing I am going again on Friday! :)





1 comment:
Too much fun! But where is the picture of you falling into the creek? ;)
Post a Comment