Fall is here again! This is my favorite time of year, but it always seems to go by so quickly. That seems to be the case again this year. All though I am trying to find time to enjoy all of the beauty that nature has to offer! A couple of weeks ago my mom, Lynsee, and myself went on a ride up co-op. It was a awesome! While we were riding we ran into a bull elk calling for a cow. It was so cool! Lynsee Jokes that I was being too loud and scared it off. Either way it was awesome! The next day Denise, Kellie, Lynsee, and I went on an adventure to cut some leaves for an art project I was doing at school! The leaves were gorgeous, my students made incredible art with them as well!
How To: Store Kids Clothes
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment