Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jordan's Big Day











October 14. 2010. What a beautiful day to get married. The sky was clear blue, the sun was shining, and my best friend looked AMAZING! Jordan and Denver couldn't have had a better day! Jordan has been one of my best friends forever, and I am so happy that she ended up marrying Denver! I love the both of them so much. Weddings are always hard on me, it's not because I will never see my friends again but things definitely change! I know that Jordan and Denver will always be apart of my life, and I thank them for their friendship and wish them the best of luck as they start out a new adventure together!

1 comment:

Jordan Kohler said...

Oh Jen! Thank you so much for everything! I love you so much! this little post definitely made my eyes water. I couldn't have asked for a better friend than you! Thank you.