Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hey Baby Let's Go to VEGAS!!!




This year I told myself that I was going to the NFR no matter what! For the past couple years, I haven't been able to go because of school, but this year it was going to happen and it did! I flew down to Vegas on Friday night after school and stayed til Monday. It was so much fun to get away for a few days and not have to worry about anyone but myself! Our days went like this....
Sleep in
Shop
Eat
Shop
Shop some more
Go to the rodeo
Eat
Play
Play some more
It was wonderful! My mom and I found lots of cute trendy "cowgirl" clothes that I love! We were also able to meet up with some friends and family for dinner after the rodeo. So glad I was able to go! Can't wait til next year...Thanks mom and dad!
Bed

1 comment:

jayne said...

Loved it and you are a doll.