Hadly and Tyler's gingerbread houses!

The Dirty Dozen-minus half of them...slackers. We may have been few in numbers, but we were large in spirit! Love these girls, can't imagine life without them!

Here is my gingerbread house, it may not look good to you but I am pretty proud of it! I spent a lot of time on it. I usually don't have the patience but this year I did...I think the patience came from 23-7 year
olds that I teach! :)
Wow. I can't believe it is Christmas Eve! This week has been filled with all of the usual festivities with friends and family. This year I was spoiled by my students. It took two garbage bags to pack it all out of my classroom. They are too good to me. I am always getting sweet notes, and presents from them. I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment