Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tis the Season...

My favorite girls on Christmas Morning at Grandma's! I think we have a picture taken just like this every year. I love them both...


My mom's BEAUTIFUL tree...She may have had buyer's remorse, but it was worth it!

Kenlee's first Christmas...all though not the greatest picture of us!


Ice Candles for the cemetery, I struggled this year because it wasn't cold enough to freeze them before Christmas....however they always turn out in the end. :)



It doesn't even feel like Christmas has happened. Which is so weird because I did everything that we usually do as a family every year. Perhaps it feels like it didn't happen, because I am just going through the motions. All though it all went by so fast I did enjoy the time spent with family and friends. I am truly blessed with all that I have.

I also enjoyed some time off of work. I spent a lot of time at home in my jammies, and sweat outfits! It was so great. On Wednesday after Christmas it snowed ALL DAY, it was so nice to not be able to go any where for the day. A break is exactly what I needed most!

No comments: