Monday, December 29, 2008













Christmas was so great this year. Tyler and Sara were able to be here so we had lots of fun. We got a wii for christmas, and my grandma even loved it. Sara and Lee had fun playin with B's play dough. :) All in all it was a fabulous Christmas I can't believe it is over so soon!


4 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like you had a fun Christmas! I've missed seeing you around!

Jennifer and Griff said...

Hey girl, looks like you had a good christmas!! We have a wii and love it. I just won american idol the other night on it. That game is a blast. anyway, talk to ya later :)

Mindy & Steve said...

i'm pretty sad you havent blogged about our little bonding experience over christmas.... :( i thought i was your bes memory! lol

Tyler and Sara said...

Nice pictures!!! We did have a lot of fun! How was the movie? I was going to call Monday after work, but we went for a night ride on the snowmobiles with Jason and Val to the warming hut. Will you email all your Christmas pictures? Thanks love ya! Tell Mom and Al Pal hi!