
Mr. Clause, the little ones and I!

Linz and I! Don't we look great? Katies kids informed us that we looked like "weirdys". Ha Ha thats ok though we can take it!

Last Monday night was kids night up at the college. We decided that we should dress up as elves for this event! It was lots of fun and we got to sit on santa's lap! :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I hate that you put pictures up of me as the elf! I look huge!! Also, remember how I made McKay cry (on accident mind you!!)? Yeah I don't think I made a great elf...I am too mean for the job. Elves should be happy!! You looked so cute in your lil homemade shirt and red pants. "I LOVE IT"
WOho! Hot santa elves! I can finally look at yours since your post!
Post a Comment