Friday, December 5, 2008

The Perfect Christmas Tree!









Last Sunday my dad decided he wanted to go cut our Christmas trees, so I decided I wanted to go too! We loaded up the four wheeler and we were on our way. It was so cold, but is was so pretty everything was covered with snow, it made me want the snow :) We got stuck a few times and I was of no help so I just took the pictures. We finally found some trees, cut them down and headed home for some hot chocolate! It was lots of fun to spend some time with my dad.

3 comments:

Mindy & Steve said...

What The HELL!!! You get a blog and you dont even tell me about it? Whats up with that effer!! LOL Call me!! you missed a good lunch today!!

rachel and brady said...

That's so cool that you went on a hike for a real christmas tree! I didn't know anyone did that anymore. I think that's awesome. Keep the tradition alive! haha TTYL.

Sulser Family said...

Hi Jena...I'm so glad you said hello on our blog! I'm so jealous you have your picture taken with Taylor Swift... I love her! The love for concerts must run in the family because Bronson is a huge fan. Thanks again for saying hi. Keep in touch!