I made it- I am now a college graduate! WOO HOO...Even though there were days, weeks, months, and possibly semesters I wasn't sure if I was going to make it. The last four years flew by. I am so happy I ended up at UVU. I couldn't have had a better experience in the education program anywhere else! Although I couldn't have done it without my amazing parents putting up with me when I was a stress case from all of the work (which lets face it...it was all the time) My amazing friends for always listening to me gripe about professors, homework, and all the fun that goes along with being a college student. And last but not least all of my wonderful teachers, and amazing cohort gals! I will never forget the countless hours spent together! Ready for the next chapter of my life...maybe a Masters Degree....we shall see! :)
How To: Store Kids Clothes
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment