Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Surprise!!!










Well let me start this post by saying I have the sneakiest mom and friends....now let me tell you why.........

So I graduated a few weeks ago and I was feeling kind of down because it was on a Friday and my siblings couldn't make it because of work, and not all of my grandparents were going to be there. So I was bummed. When it came down to it was a wonderful day with my parents, grandma Nancy, and my wonderful aunt Cathy. After graduation we all went to dinner to my favorite place, PF Changs. After lunch we all went our separate ways. I went and did a little shopping and then headed for home to take a nap! My friend Denise had been staying with us because the owners of her house were in town. So I came home and chatted with her for a bit and I told her I wanted to go bowling. So I texted all of our friends and planned a bowling gathering! So then I took my nap, but Denise came in and woke me up and said she needed to run over to her house and grab some things quick and then we would come back to my house and get ready....in my mind I was thinking, why the heck would we go all the way to your house and then come back??? It didn't make sense, but I was too tired to care! So I rolled out of bed in my sweats mind you, and threw on my ugg boots and went over to her house. We took our sweet time and then headed back to my house. When I walked through the back door all of my friends and my cute parents were all there for a surprise party! I was so surprised! It was so fun! We never made it bowling but it was a wonderful night...thanks mom for being so great. :)

No comments: