Monday, May 2, 2011

The not so "Spring" Break









Spring Break was a couple of weeks ago, however the weather wasn't so "Springy". I loved every minute that I had off! I was so ready for a break. I was supposed to head down south to Mesquite to stay with my family, but I was loving being in Heber and having some down time so much that I ended up staying home. Here are some of the fun things that I did:




*went to the movies (True Grit & Source Code)

*Played some serious skee-ball at Provo Beach Resort

*went to Texas Roadhouse with friends

* Played a TON of racquetball

*went on my first horse ride of the year- Dutch Hollow

*had our first and second bon fire of the summer!

* had a bbq with friends

*enjoyed sleeping in everyday

*shopping....a lot!

*wedding planning and crafting with Lana


It was a much needed break! Although I was happy to go back and see my second graders, I am so lucky to have an amazing job!

1 comment:

Eva said...

Ugh I miss you...and I miss horseback riding...we should have a girls' day and go riding ;)
<3 you